Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

My Second DLO Badge

My Second DLO Badge. i didnt really have challenges but i still had fun doing it. If you are wondering why i choose to post this its because i just wanted to share my first DLO badge and also so i can earn it. i enjoyed screenshoting the DLO badge and putting in my link to my first DLO badge. If u would like to see my first DLO blog post here it is Link . Thank You very much for reading my blog and visiting keep in tune for more of my posts.

Blog You Later

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sela! I really like how you put the photo of you're badge. It reminded me of when i did my DLO badge.Maybe next time you add more detail instead of just saying my 2nd DLO badge you could've like added like you're struggle's to get it anyway's if you want check out my blog http://wpsluseanem.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/my-tongan-speech.html (If you want) Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop's sorry wrong link http://wpsluseanem.blogspot.co.nz/ here you go sorry!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much luse for commenting what i need to work on. i will add more detail to make it interesting. Also i will check ur blog to see ur learning.

    Blog u Later!!!

    ReplyDelete